Saturday, April 2, 2011

Salvi Lever Harp For Sale









This is a lovely harp! Perfect for a beginning harpist or one who like to travel with the harp.  Very lightweight and portable, with a delicate, yet rich sound.  It has 34 strings and levers on every string.  I am also including a tuning wrench and Salvi dust cover.

I purchased this harp 2 years ago and I believe it is either the "Aida" model or the "Heather".  The serial number is 22372.  The 4 legs are detachable, making it an incredibly versatile instrument.

This harp is in gently used condition and the finish is a beautiful mahogany. 
Additional pics and sound clips below.  I am not a harpist, but I made an attempt at a song or two just to give an idea of the sound.  I am certain a true harpist could make lovely music with this harp.

This harp is currently listed on Ebay and Craig's List.  Feel free to call if you would like additional information (708) 268-4777.  The harp is located in Chicago and I am offering free delivery within 50 miles of zipcode 60441.  If shipping is requested, UPS will pack and ship this harp for $350 insured.

Salvi Lever Harp Dimensions

height59"
extreme width27"
extreme soundboard width13"
weight25 1/2 lbs
number of strings34
range6th octave C to 1st octave A


2 comments:

  1. hello...sorry what is the price?, I could not find it in ebay...

    Im from canada, London Ontario.
    cheers,

    Patricio Valades
    (my email is: patovalades at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this instrument still available for sale?

    ReplyDelete